Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Problems with Infolog

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Problems with Infolog
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:42:11 -0500

On 3/26/07, Thomas wrote:

I have Problems with the Infolog. If I try to edit a Log it is possible, but
the changes wouldn't be saved! So the InfoLog look like before. Only delete
works... The Filter will not work too.

May someone can help me.

what php version?  I'm not sure this has been test much at all in
php5+.  I know some work has been done to it in the development
branch, but I don't know how close it is to fully working in php5.