[phpGroupWare-users] Can't upload multiple files

From: Anders
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Can't upload multiple files
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 05:15:29 -0700 (MST)

OS: Mandriva 2006
PHP: 5.0.4 (with header.inc.php mod to allow it)
phpgw: 0.9.16.011

Hi
Now that almost everything is running smoothly, I've stumbled upon a problem
with the filemanager.
php.ini is set to allow file uploads and
upload_max_filesize     15M and my phpgw quota is unlimited.

I can upload many small files but when trying to upload 3 files with sizes
159kb, 3114kb and 5454kb nothing happens, no messages and no files get
uploaded. (uploading them one and one works fine)
I tried uploading one large file, approx 13MB, and the same thing happened ie
nothing.

I suppose there is some config issue here but can't seem to find it.

Furthermore this file is +5MB but it's listed as nothing in filemanager:
offert.pdf   application/pdf  0B 2007-04-17     Studium admin
and now I learn it can't be read, it's corrupted

Help?

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org