[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Display LOCATION in Calendar View

From: Jim Valavanis
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Display LOCATION in Calendar View
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:21:58 -0700 (MST)

jimvman wrote on Thu, 26 April 2007 11:04
> Hello again everybody.
>
> Is there a way to display the LOCATION of the event in calendar view?  When I
> print out the calendar it would be beneficial to display the Location, along
> with description and time.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

I was looking through the code to try to make modifications to this.  It
appears that this should be done in the following inc file...
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php

I need some assistance in trying to display the location field as an output.

ThanksSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org