[phpGroupWare-users] Question related to phpgroupware functionality (IMA

From: Kevin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Question related to phpgroupware functionality (IMAP folder administration)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:27:09 -0700 (MST)

Hello to all,

We are currently running a Slackware based email server (Cyrus IMAP and
postfix).  This has been working very well thus far but we are now looking to
add functionality in the way of adding IMAP folders for each of our projects.
Users will be expected to place any emails (with attachments) that they
consider pertinent and important to a particular project into the respective
project 's IMAP folder.  FYI: we are estimating around 90 project folder to be
in play at any given time.

Does phpgroupware have an interface to easily deal with IMAP folder quotas and
quota warnings.  In addition, does phpgroupware have GUIs for dealing with IMAP
folder permissions and so forth?

Any input would be much appreciated here.

Much thanks,
/KRMSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org