[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Errors at top of page

From: Jamie
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Errors at top of page
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:19:33 -0700 (MST)

OK Guys... I got on the phone with tech support with my webhost.. Apparently
there is a setting in virtuozzo that caps the number of files a particular user
can create. I have a LARGE number of files on this particular user so I hit my
cap.. As a result virtuozzo was not allowing the session tables to be
generated... Thanks for everyones help and look out for this wierd issue on VPS
enviroments with large file counts.

JTSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org