Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Email open error

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Email open error
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:13:29 -0500

blank screen mean an error occurred and you have error reporting off or errors going to a log.  find the error and we'll know how to fix it.

my guess though is that it is the attachment size and the php memory limit.  maybe horde has a .htaccess to force a higher limit, we don't force such things mostly because we run on more than apache.