Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Different mian screens for all the different gr

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Different mian screens for all the different groups
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 21:26:21 +1100

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 08:46 -0600, Chris Weiss wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 2:45 AM, kikou wrote:
> >  I would like to know if it is possible to have different main screens for
> > each group I have created.
> >  If you have any ideas, could you give me a feedback? I am very interested.
>
> from what i recall, main screen options are set per user, not per
> group.

The mainscreen message is a global message.  It would be possible to
hack it, if you know some php.

I don't have time to look at the code now, but you would need to add a
group drop down to the edit screen and append the group id to the lang
call, and probably have a fallback for new groups.  I am not sure how
you will handle users who are in multiple groups.

Hope this helps you get started.

Cheers

Dave