phptest-users

RE: [Phptest-users] Great app!

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: RE: [Phptest-users] Great app!
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:12:32 -0700 (PDT)

There's a lot of work to be done to get this working.
The whole test logic needs to be rewritten.  It's a
bit crufty right now anyway so I'm looking forward to
trashing it.  If you're feeling adventurous, you'd
need to do something like this:

1) use randomize_questions() to get the order of each
question and stuff it in a session var
2) display each question on a seperate page, offering
an option to skip the question, and keep track of the
answer to the question in another session var
3) display a box that shows all of the questions,
indicating which questions have already been answered

The nice thing about the one question per page thing
is that once it's done I'll be able to add timed
tests.

Take care,
Brandon

 need to setup a session variable that keeps track to
the answer to each question