phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] does phpTest accumulate stats ?

From: JST
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] does phpTest accumulate stats ?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:07:36 -0800 (PST)

i have it running x4 here www.rescueexams.com

you can sign up.. ive modified it slightly..

address@hidden wrote:
Quoting Denise Stasio :

Does phpTest accumulate stats ?

Do any of you have examples of PHPtest running - that I can look at ?

I'm want to use it for a project - but to be honest I'm afraid to - if there
isn't much support.

thanks

Donnaa

DBK Web Development