piawg-announce

[Piawg-announce] Drugs worldwide at low price

From: Laverne Harmon
Subject: [Piawg-announce] Drugs worldwide at low price
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:42:16 +0100

Dear customer.

FDA warns that the number of underground Web pharmacies selling low-quality products is growing. Luckily, there are still some Internet drugstores that we can rely on.

Fake drugs are everywhereÂ… The only way to protect yourself from drug poisoning is shopping for products at a reliable licensed pharmacy - such as CanadianPharmacy. Take care of your health - buy your products at a special low price in our discount CanadianPharmacy.

Learn to save on products without having to risk your health - shop at http://evernature.cn.

Sincerely yours,
Laverne Harmon