pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] string work

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] string work
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:52:17 +0100

The only work I've done on Pika relating topics recently brought up
(strings + chars) is add the new codepoint names and a couple needed
fixes for them.  I only stepped forward to claim the Pika half of
strings because I thought you'd be working on the Hackerlab side of
things -- I still have some numbers related issues to hammer out,
however, so I'd be glad to free up the issue for you.

(I'm probably a little too eager in claiming a lot of the work anyways
-- it's just that this is the first project I've been able to _really_
get interested in and so I'm still really excited about it. :-)

-jivera