pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] Silly bug in fsplay.c

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] Silly bug in fsplay.c
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 23:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden>

    > Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

    > >     > I found (and fixed) a little bug in fsplay.c:
    > >     > address@hidden/hackerlab--splay--1.0--patch-1.  (I attached
    > >     > the diff anyways so that Tom can blush on list. ;-)

    > > Is that obligatory (blushing)? :-)

    > Yes, but it really should be on my behalf since the bug I mentioned is
    > the same one Andreas already fixed. :-)

"I think we're all bozos on this bus." -- firesign theater

It's a wonder we manage to get "hello world" working, frankly.  It'll
be a moment to pause and reflect on the remarkableness of our historic
circumstance when we get Pika to run "hello world".

A little ego is good for us, seeing as how we're getting so much Right
this time,
-t