pika-dev

[Pika-dev] Coding conventions

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: [Pika-dev] Coding conventions
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:09:35 +0100

Hi!

I'm just doing some evaluation of how merging the cports change into
the main archive affects my newly added code, and, expectedly, there
are some conflicts. Some of them would be avoidable if we stick to the
exact same coding conventions -- well, we use the GNU style, so far,
no issue, but jivera seems to use a window wider than 80 chars (just a
wild guess ;)), and consequently doesn't line-break at 80 chars. Can
we agree to do that (always break at 80 chars at most)?

Cheers, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Say NO to Software Patents! -- http://petition.eurolinux.org/