Possible Virus Infection

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Possible Virus Infection
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:17:40 -0000

Hi

I have just discovered that I was infected with the ElKern virus, and it is
possible that the .zip file of the pingus I submitted was also infected. The
dependancies one wasn't, but one of the copies of the main program was, and
I don't know if this was before or after uploading. Could this file please
be deleted as soon as possible.

I can't actually rebuild a new pingus.exe at the moment because my computer
crashes when running Pingus, which I am sure is a direct X problem and my
video drivers, but when I get over this I will.

Thanks, sorry for the hassle

Ginge