[Volunteer for WebDesign]

From: Damien Accorsi
Subject: [Volunteer for WebDesign]
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:52:40 +0100

Hi all,

  I'm a french guy and am intersting in linux games for a few weeks only because I was too busy with installing my bloody linux computer. I'd like to join an opensource project and pingus seems to be a good deal for that.
  The way I'm intersted to help the project is about web site, I mean by webdesign and webcoding (I'm quite good in HTML and PHP/MySQL langages). You could find what I'm able to do by visiting next web sites. Please use them as "read-only" sites because of their personnal goal.

http://jmm.c-bien.net
http://radioperpignan.c-bien.net

I'm not planning to make Pingus Web Site fabulous (like with flash, _javascript_ or anything else) but I'm self-confident about making it clean, sober and cute. And functional of course.

Let me know what you think about my help to Pingus.

See ya

Damien
address@hidden (professional)
address@hidden (personnal)