Webpage Part 2

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Webpage Part 2
Date: 22 Dec 2002 02:13:49 +0100

Hiho,

I have done some more cleanup, changed to winter theme and added some
more infos:

 http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/pingus.redesign/html/welcome.html

Its close to being finish now and being uploaded to pingus.seul.org.
It looks ok in all browsers I have tested, only the old 4.7 Netscape
has quite some throuble with it and crashes, but disabling Style
Sheets makes it useable even there. The devel section is not yet
included.

Any more info that should be added to the page before publishing
officially?

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927