Web manual

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Web manual
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:16:53 +0000

Attached is stuff I've done so far on the web manual.

At the moment, I am in the middle of the Mover and Collision engine.
However, tomorrow is my Christmas holiday, which lasts until next year.

I don't know when tomorrow I will be leaving home.  It could be early in
the morning, in the afternoon or evening.  So, I may have time to finish
that off tomorrow, I may not.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all and hope that you all have a great New
Year.

Thanks,
Gervase.