Re: New Windows Project File

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: New Windows Project File
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:58:26 -0000

On Sunday 22 December 2002 20:55, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> it locks up all the CPU). This is enough so that I can release a Windows
> binary when someone wants it.
| I've noticed that I don't know where to get any windows binary. Since I
just
| got asked over IM I'd appreciate it if you put some actual binaries on the
| web and post a URL to the ML.

The original binaries I sent were just before I got a virus infection on my
computer, and have been removed because of that (they didn't test positive,
but its better to be safe)

I will send up a binary as soon as people want it, just with a modem it
takes about 1-2 hours so I'd rather do it less frequently if possible, just
let me know (either on the ML or directly) when the code is at a short term
plateau of stability and I will bung a release up.

Ginge