Re: The mrmips Pingus webpage

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: The mrmips Pingus webpage
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:46:10 +0200

Etienne Marcotte wrote:
Since mrmips doesn't seem to be able to send any
message to this list, I must step up and tell
everybody that he put up a webpage with some links and
9 custom made Pingus levels (2 by him and 7 by me).

I don't know why someone can't post to this list, perhaps a description of the error could be given... Another point - why weren't those levels submitted to the list? Aren't they intended to be included into Pingus CVS?

Bye David