Re: [Pingus-CVS] Re: [bug #4231] Can't close Pingus on Linux when playin

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] Re: [bug #4231] Can't close Pingus on Linux when playing fullscreen
Date: 05 Aug 2003 09:55:06 +0200

Am Fre, 2003-08-01 um 00.41 schrieb Gervase Lam:
> Hey presto!  I can easily get out of Pingus with no problems.  Is this
> still a problem for you David?

No, it vanished from my system too. That's not something I like - I
tested because someone else told me of the bug and I could reproduce it.
There've been no substantial changes to Pingus I've been aware of in
between. What's changed in between is that I recompiled ClanLib as well
as Pingus with a newer GCC version due to a update of DirectFB which
made ClanLib stop working...
Unless someone else can reproduce the bug we may close it and be happy
about one less. :-)

Bye David