Re: Newbie says Hi

From: Martin Willemoes Hansen
Subject: Re: Newbie says Hi
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:56:22 +0200

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 05:14, eeehaah wrote:
> Hi all, nice game! I already made a fun level, attached. I used to
> play
> Lemmings on a 386 with an 80 MB hard drive HAHAHA.

Umh your level has a bug I think, I can just place one blocker just
before he falls of the edge, and all the rest of the penguins are saved.

> I just downloaded Pingus a few days ago, is the game really done with
> completion of Tutorial Island? I can play indivual maps by ./pingus -l
> .../playable/level_name.xml or the like, but by starting the whole
> game
> it ends with the last level of the tutorial, where's the rest of the
> game?

Its not made yet.

Please contribute if you have time and/or money.

--
Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  address@hidden  Website mwh.sysrq.dk
IRC     MWH, freenode.net