Re: Level comment management tool

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Level comment management tool
Date: 14 Aug 2003 21:49:23 +0200

Am Mit, 2003-08-13 um 23.34 schrieb Jarno Elonen:
> While at it, I also tested a few WIP levels and found that commenting them
> would be a lot nicer if only there was some decent comment management tool.
> So, as a contribution to the project, I wrote one.

I've just taken a look at your tool. The level screen looks quite nice,
but the overview would IMHO benefit if it were filled into a table with
perhaps three columns for level and maybe a column with the number of
comments behind each. What do you think about that?

> It would be nice to have screenshots of the levels on the pages. Could
> someone
> implement a startup option that would make Pingus just render given level,
> write the result to a PNG file and exit?

I'm not sure wheter this would really help you. Many levels are to large
to be rendered completely on one screen and 263 screenshots could make
quite an amount of data. ;-)

Bye David