Re: Trying to test a translation

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Trying to test a translation
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:23:57 +0200

cagri coltekin wrote:
The second problem I can think of is that you need to 'make
install' first to have your translation in the path pingus
(gettext) checks for translations. I'm not sure if this is
changed recently though.

That's been the real culprit. I'd like to add that it even does depend on the directory from where you run the binary in /usr/local/games. If you start it from the source directory the translations aren't found sometimes.

Bye David