Re: Recall of last message!

From: Skule Solvang
Subject: Re: Recall of last message!
Date: 30 Aug 2003 21:29:23 +0200

Hm... I can't seem to see the translations from no.po when playing. All
the translations for the levels are there, but all the other messages
are in english, same for German.

This is the output when i start pingus.

Welcome to Pingus 0.6.0 (unofficial build)!
clanVorbis support:           ok
clanMikMod support:           ok
getext support:               ok
gettext language:        english