Re: Level Comment Tool - further development

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Level Comment Tool - further development
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:53:10 +0100

Hi,

I just tried out the level comment tool, and my view as a confused user:

Its very nice, but the difficulty is not obvious as to what it means. Most
seem to have difficulty 1-5, and yet some ( blue1-marcotte (4) ) have 45. If
you are going to put a difficulty, what its out of would be useful as well.

The other small comment is Not Playable - what does that mean? Is it that
the level can't be played because its incompatible with the current file
format, it hasn't been tested, it will format your hard drive, its
unsolvable?

The copyright message at the bottom is also out I guess, it says (C) 2003.

Finally, is .pingus now the final once and for all extension for Pingus? If
it is I'll tweak my installer to register it, so people don't need to
reconfigure their browser to get the level thing working.

But overall its very nice, as soon as I have a working copy of Pingus I will
definately give it a go.

Thanks

Neil