State of conversion to Clanlib 0.7 ?

From: Cedric Pradalier
Subject: State of conversion to Clanlib 0.7 ?
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 15:15:25 +0200

Hi,

        What is the current status of the adaptation of pingus to clanlib 0.7 ?
Since pingus is not rendered nicely on powerpc arch due to some clanlib
0.6.5 little endian bug, I wonder what would be the point of correcting
stuff in clanlib 0.6.5 whereas 0.7.8 has been released.

Maybe I'd rather help porting whole pingus to 0.7... And eventually
correct things in this version of clanlib.

Comments ?

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail