Is Pingus Alive?

From: Brandon Heyer
Subject: Is Pingus Alive?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:13:48 -0400

Hello,

I was just wondering if the Pingus project is still alive.  The latest
binaries are over a year old, and the development page is only copyrighted to
2002.  I was wondering if there was anyone out there working on it still, or
perhaps even creating some level.

I loved the tutorial but there definitely needs to be more levels.  I'd love
to help develop a few worlds, but don't want to start on anything to find out
there won't be a new release.

Well hope to hear from someone.  I'll be in the IRC channel as b_heyer for as
long as I leave the window open.

Brandon Heyer