Re: [Pingus-CVS] [bugs #9541] Level comment database gives warnings, wh

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] [bugs #9541] Level comment database gives warnings, when submitting comments
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 00:24:11 +0200

These warnings popped up to my screen:
Warning: chmod failed: Operation not permitted in
/home/pingus/public_html/level_comment_tool/index.php on line 463

Warning: chgrp failed: Operation not permitted in
/home/pingus/public_html/level_comment_tool/index.php on line 464

Warning: chgrp failed: Operation not permitted in
/home/pingus/public_html/level_comment_tool/index.php on line 466

Warning: chgrp failed: Operation not permitted in
/home/pingus/public_html/level_comment_tool/index.php on line 504

The comments seem to be there, but I think something is broken and should be
fixed, because normally warnings should be come from there.

Dammit, I think that's my code. I remember doing a chmod and chgrp after creating a file. But it used to work I think...

I hopefully will have time to take care of this within next week.

Greetings

Björn