Re: IRC Meeting?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: IRC Meeting?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:22:46 +0200

"Neil Mitchell" <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe an IRC meeting would be useful, to get everyone back in one
> place at once, and deal out tasks in order to get the development
> moving towards a release again? What does everyone think?

I am currently a bit busy and will most likly get even busier with
TuxKart[1] in the next weeks. So no big improvents from my side to
expect in the coming month. I don't mind doing an IRC meeting, hanging
out the whole time in #pingus anyway, however I don't really expect it
to boost development much at all, hasn't worked last time and things
haven't really changed since then.

> Also clanlib.org is reduced, including the lack of the svn source
> code. Is the pingus's source available anywhere else?

Nope, not at the moment. I might however move it over to
http://developer.berlios.de/ which is as far as I know currently the
only public available SVN server.

[1] http://netpanzer.berlios.de/tuxkart
JabberID: address@hidden