Re: ClanLib build problems

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: ClanLib build problems
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:02:53 +0200

Aggro schrieb:

Maybe he is using MacOSX?

He said: "So this is my first Try building pingus in linux".

Debian testing to be more precise. And I do at least have the package libtool installed. Maybe these problems are because I compiled and installed a non-Debian automake (in deb testing there obviously is a rather old version, so I downloaded 1.6.3)? Or could there be something wrong with the autogen.sh/configure or some other file? As I have already learned the AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is a macro. Does anybody know where it is supposed to be located? So I could have a look if the correct paths are set.

Greetings

Björn