[no-member]Italian Traslation Needed?

From: Andrea Lusuardi - UoVoBW
Subject: [no-member]Italian Traslation Needed?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:03:10 +0100

Hi,
I am an italian linux user, fond of the original Lemmings.
The first thing i missed when i switched to linux was the Lemmings game,
but now that i have found this extremely funny and valid substitute, i
want to contribute in the only way i can (since i'm not a programmer):
tranlation.

I see you have only a english and (i suppose) german version.

What about Italian, too?

Thank you, grat game, keep it up.
Bye

--