Some 0.7.0 problems solved

From: John August
Subject: Some 0.7.0 problems solved
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:03:17 +1100

OK, I understand ...

In the description file for the level, you have to change :

  <resource-ident>Textures/cyanspace</resource-ident>

To :

  <resource-ident>textures/cyanspace</resource-ident>

That is, replace "Textures" with "textures". There are still some
graphics which don't show up, but the backgrounds do then work.

Has this been updated in the latest svn ? Yes, I'll have to update mine
eventually, but after the effort with library versions to get it even
going, I'm not up to it, at least just at the moment.

Cheers,

--
It is, because it can be.

John August.