Patch to fix trap objects

From: Jason Green
Subject: Patch to fix trap objects
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:50:31 -0400

This patch updates the traps.xml to the new format so that all of the traps in converted levels will at least get called.  I've tested some of the traps, and some of their code needs updating as well.  This patch includes the code to fix the guillotine.  Hammer seems to work fine with this trap.

I tested these on a converted playable/indiana-yingwan.pingus, which I've also attached (substituting the hammer for a guillotine).