Re: (obviously unofficial) Windows build available

From: Aggro
Subject: Re: (obviously unofficial) Windows build available
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

> It's been tested on a
> Windows XP Home and
> Professional machine so far.

I tested it on Windows 2000 and it worked fine when I
solved the first 3 levels on the world map and exited.

> It still crashes
> occassionally when it exits,

But it crashes always, if I close the window from the
top right x, if I do that right after the program has
started. ( Actually you can do a lot of things after
the startup and it will still crash, but those are
propably related to the same thing. )

But, I didn't see the GPL-license text anywhere in the
installation program or after the installation in the
folder where it installed. AFAIK this is against the
GPL-license: "if you distribute copies of such a
program ... you must show them these terms so they
know their rights.".

Source: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

I suggest that you at least add gpl.txt file to the
installation package and install it to the
installation folder. And if possible, show that during
the installation also.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/