Patch to make configure & make work correctly on MinGW

From: Jason Green
Subject: Patch to make configure & make work correctly on MinGW
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:43:54 -0400

There were some unresolved issues in the current SVN which made compiling a non-trivial task on MinGW.  I believe this patch fixes those issues.  Also, the Command Prompt window is now gone when you just want to run Pingus  (have to compile with the "-mwindows" option).

However, can someone please test this out on a linux box before committing it?  I don't have a linux dev machine set up yet, so I can't do it.  These additions should make compiling for MinGW (as well as Linux) as simple as:

Download, compile, and install ClanLib from svn

Download pingus from svn
./autogen.sh
./configure
./make

If you're missing any libraries, I don't think Clanlib would compile either... Not sure if pingus requires anything that clanlib doesn't besides an iconv implementation.

Also, I'm not even close to a configure/makefile guru, so if there are better ways to do what my patch does, by all means, fix it!  Thanks!

Jason