Image scaling issue

From: Jason Green
Subject: Image scaling issue
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:45:51 -0500

Can someone who has the most recent SVN version of pingus set up please test the level tutorial/snow10-grumbel.pingus?  On at least 2 systems, I'm getting a solid black vertical line on the scrolling background between where the image repeats itself...  It's not a huge deal, but I've read that OpenGL images can display differently on different systems, so I want to make sure it's a code error and not just my computer(s)?  The image is loaded in it's original format (384x610) then scaled using blitter.cxx ( scale_surface_to_canvas() ) to 768x1200.  Thanks.

Jason