New Windows build available

From: Jason Green
Subject: New Windows build available
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:39:03 -0500

A few of the bugs from Pingus and Clanlib have been fixed in the last month or so. If you'd like to test out another Windows build of Pingus, you can download it here:

http://www.cmhousing.net/pingus/Pingus-Setup.exe

Please give it a shot and submit any bugs you find back to the list or post on the wiki at http://www.cmhousing.net/pingus/wiki. Also, please test out the levels in the playable/ folder. Some don't work, and others only partially work. If anyone wants help compiling on Windows or Linux, let me know and I'll try to help. I've had someone successfully compile the game on MacOSX, and it runs until it gets to the actual "game" part, then all of the world objects show up black, but it's still a good first step.
Thanks!

Jason