Re: chelae sower

From: Astaroth Dees
Subject: Re: chelae sower
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:52:00 -0500

http://www.evenoug.com

 $6
 $7
 $6
 $9
 $8
 $1
 $6
 $9
4.95
5.95
8.00
9.95
5.45
23.45
9.95

their upholstered crypts and dragged them into the high grass, leaving the general partially on top of the Komitet officer, their life fluids now mingling as they soiled the ground. He returned to the car and brutally pulled the young KGB agent out of the front seat with one hand, the glistening blade of a hunting knife in his other. We have a lot to talk about, you and I, said the Jackal in Russian. And you would be foolish to withhold anything. ... You wont, youre too soft, too young. Carlos whipped the man to the ground, the tall grass bending under the fall. He withdrew his flashlight and knelt beside his captive, the knife going toward the agents eyes. The bloodied, lifeless figure below had spoken his last words, and they were words that reverberated like kettledrums in the ears of Ilich