Re: svn OS X

From: Jason Green
Subject: Re: svn OS X
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:48:11 -0500

Josh Dye wrote:

I have downloaded the latest svn code for PINGUS, it has a file for xcode 2.1 [my system is 10.3.9 and doesn't support 2.1 (I have 1.5)] can ssomeone tell me how to compile pingus under 10.3.8.

No one to my knowledge has put together an XCode project for 1.5, so you'd have to create one from scratch. There's a not-entirely-polished Scons script that grumbel put together if your system has Scons. Your biggest headache will probably be getting the latest ClanLib compiled. You need the SVN version of the ClanLib 0.8 branch (not 0.9 - it's incompatible).

Hang out in irc.freenode.net in channels #clanlib and #pingus for some tips. Look for a guy named BigZaphod for Mac-specific help.

Jason