stop wasting your time in school, get your d/gree now

From: diplomat Costello
Subject: stop wasting your time in school, get your d/gree now
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:56:19 +0500

Either you keep plugging away at the same boring job forever or you can let us
help you get your graduation papers now so you can put those few little words
after your name and become MUCH more employable.

http://uk.geocities.com/rewardsystem8321/

to expel yourself from the list go here : http://uk.geocities.com/fjhsrjh2837/

I hate facts. I always say the chief end of man is to form general propositions
- adding that no general proposition is worth a damn.