[Pingus-Devel] Fw: pingus project - few ideas for the editor

From: Jimmy Salmon
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Fw: pingus project - few ideas for the editor
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:23:14 -0800 (PST)

Forwarding to mailing list.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Eitan Tal <address@hidden>
To: Jimmy Salmon <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 12:43:44 PM
Subject: pingus project - few ideas for the editor

Hello there! I have a few ideas for the editor. since this addition is
non-critical, I'll have to do it myself. However, I do need a little push in
order to get started. I'm new to linux in general.

Would be best to contact online. I have these Instant messaging accounts:

ICQ: 1515298
MSN: address@hidden
AIM: InNomineSerpah

If you have none of these, please write me back.

short version: I have KDevelop installed, I have a checkout of the source, I
have all libraries needed to build with scons and I have successfully built a
version. problem is, I failed to correctly configure KDevelop, and I failed to
reach for each and every library required to compile in Windows.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/