[Pingus-Devel] Working on Pingus content?

From: crecerelle
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Working on Pingus content?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:52:55 +0100 (BST)

Hello :)

I've found out about Pingus a few days ago, and I was wondering if
there were people working on getting more levels into the game. The
game engine itself looks great, but there does not seem to be a lot of
'advertised' content.

I've looked around at the SVN tree and found quite a few levels there;
do you need any help with these levels? (Say, testing) I may try
building some levels of my own, though my Lemmings puzzle skills are a
bit rusty now...

Basically, is there anything I could do to help building content for
Pingus? Thanks!

Crecerelle