Re: [Pingus-Devel] MacOS X Compiling

From: Josh Dye
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] MacOS X Compiling
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:41:26 -0800

Interesting, now it at least load the level, but many thing are not drawn; here
is a scrennie from "Entering the pyramid"

http://www.mediafire.com/?bpz0836ya48ujml

At least I found libmikmodpatches to get the sound working; I documented my
findings on the Lincity-NG trac
https://fedorahosted.org/LinCity-NG/wiki/Mac64Compiling

Please add me as a member on GoogleCode, so I can create a wiki page there
<address@hidden>