Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus 0.7.6 - Xmas 2011

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus 0.7.6 - Xmas 2011
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 00:27:52 +0100

On 27 December 2011 23:35, Josh Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am working an an OSX build also, I have the GFX problems to.  I am trying
> to make it look in the Resources folder for the data- no luck yet.  I have a
> small patch for the userdir though

Could you compile extra/image-info.cpp and run it on some of the
groundpieces and mail me the output?

$ build/extra/image-info data/images/groundpieces/transparent/snow/grass5.png
data/images/groundpieces/transparent/snow/grass5.png: palette colorkey
bitsPerPixel:8 bytesPerPixel:1

--
Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: xmpp:address@hidden