Re: [Pingus-Devel] Any chance of an l10n release?

From: Tomas Blaha
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Any chance of an l10n release?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 09:38:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I would update my translation too, if there is a chance of a release. What
I basically need is an announcement on the mailing list, some "call for
translators" circa two weeks before intended release date. (In the past
there were some releases I have missed because I have no clue that they
are comming.)

That said, recently I've seen some efforts to port pingus on SDL2 but
don't know the state.

Tomas