Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus' Revenge

From: Mathnerd314
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus' Revenge
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 23:32:15 -0700

As Joshua says, probably you will not find anyone on this mailing list
as it is mostly dormant.

I would direct all your questions to someplace linked from here:
(obviously, which place is best depends on what kind of question you
have)
http://freegamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Typically though, level design is done near the end of development,
for free; just provide a level editor and a few starting levels and
people will explore from there, and they're usable with maybe a few
tweaks for artistic style / difficulty... making the game fun /
playable is the hard work. Certainly for Pingus, the last 2-4 years of
mail have mostly been "here are my levels, please put them in the
game!". I doubt you will have any trouble if there is a (fun) working
prototype promoted sufficiently.

-- Mathnerd314