platero-devel

[Platero-devel] longtime gasp

From: Matty Head
Subject: [Platero-devel] longtime gasp
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:18:43 +0500

Uncertain of how it all fits together.
Not much to fret about when you get that kind of perspective in a moment. But the first time I went to the Eagle, I wondered what the hell happened. Put some better lighting in there, maybe some sand.
And he was just a baby.
People I know seem to believe that the heart of humanity is basically good. I like printed pages versus ones on a screen. The heat slows me down, just makes me dull.
Oh, mama what a side dish!
When we bend morality to suit every whim, we end up killing each other in the name of ourselves.
The only time I can ever remember getting swiped at by him was when I had my hand in between him and certain prey.
Living to suit ourselves and our agenda, and, more or less, the hell with anyone else. Unfortunately it does not provide an easy way to switch back and forth between including the Mac-specific files and not including them. The place where I live has casement windows, the largest width of the opening being a skimpy nineteen inches. Stars are everywhere.
You will eat this stuff as if suddenly your life depended on it settling in your innards.
But the cool weather makes everything around you crisp and somehow more clear.
Whoever the hell Chingy is. I made some good ones at The Fair.
People tend to bring out the jackets. You will eat this stuff as if suddenly your life depended on it settling in your innards. And the answer: for everyone else.
Up here, you get the cool, which brings on that internal mechanism that regulates emotions letting you know change is in progress along with the way nature is repainting its own canvas.
But I remember seeing it last year. I was thinking more on the Amish.
Not annoy me with the latest from Chingy.
We can not seem to balance anything regarding our own morality.
The place where I live has casement windows, the largest width of the opening being a skimpy nineteen inches.
But what I love more than information is personality. Or the Slightly Left of East Coast and Higher Than Ohio. I can just stand out in that for hours.
Maybe even kill the TV for a while.
The cars roll by, horns honk, but it feels different.
I also had a Columbian Boa for years named Zeus. Rides, funnel cakes, caramel apples, pigs, cows, bumper cars. Or the Slightly Left of East Coast and Higher Than Ohio.
I nearly shat my pants for her and a little girl screaming from me sent her packing.