playogg-discuss

[playogg-discuss] Re: Introductions with Ogg

From: Sean Robinson
Subject: [playogg-discuss] Re: Introductions with Ogg
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:50:26 -0600

With support for Theora in Firefox and other free browsers, it seems
like a really exciting time for Ogg Theora.  Wanted to introduce myself
to the list since I'll be working on that.
Don't forget, Firefox 3.5 also introduced native support for Ogg Vorbis with overlaid controls - I think that this didn't get much if any attention, but that it could be bigger than the Ogg Theora support over time.