plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Very quiet...

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Very quiet...
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:37:14 +0200

Hi all,

It is very quiet here... I left the old list because of the spam, but this is
a bit too silent. :-)

Well, is there someone actually willing to do something on Plex86? Maybe just
write a small document on how to start using plex86 on, say, Red Hat 7.2 with
it's versioned kernel. For example, what is the best starting point? There
are a few patches on savannah and then?

What's the current status of the CVS on savannah? I would favore a new clean
start from a good starting point. Just something runnable with a little bit
of (up-to-date) docs.

Someone still here?

Best Regards,

Bas.