plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Test Failures

From: Francisco Y
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Test Failures
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:38:52 +0000

Hello, I did not say it before but I try to run Minix and it doesn´t work.

MINIX-TEST:
My OS teacher told me explain me it was because of "IDE-device" attraction. It was for i386, I think.

WIN98-TEST:
I created a Virtual HD on my HD. I copied into the instalation files and I run the Install command. It was be able to show the logotype of Win98 but the second boot never comes.

It´s a secondary activity, but I considered that It would be interesting.

Regards.